Quick EDI Solution for any Trading Partners of any Industry with Integration Automation
PO- 850 Webpage
What is PO – 850?
What is PO – 850?
On preferring such EDI integration in the supply chain ERP system, it becomes a lot easier to handle a bulk of orders with the utmost convenience. EDI 850 is the most popular among business owners in the retail, warehousing, FMCG, and other industries.
EDI 850 typically does not suffice the standards. It will need the invoice 810 and advance shop notice 856 to comply with the industry standards and maintain a proper flow of information among the business partners.
What information is enlisted in EDI 850?
It all depends on the agreement between two trading partners. A Purchase Order 850 for B2B transaction generally has the following information.
- Purchase Order Number
- Order date
- List of locations where the orders will be supplied
- Delivery and shipment date
- The identification code for products and services such as GTIN, EAN, UPC, etc along with the product quantity in each order
- Service levels and carrier
- Unique vendor number
- Expected allowances and/or charges
- Item identifiers such as vendor part number and buyer item number
- Description of the items in the shipment
- Additional dates such as cancellation dates
It helps both the trading partners to put an order and accept it. The electronic document interchange platform enables them to exchange information instantly and quicken the process.
Why choose us?
Congential IT is one of the leading EDI partners chosen by reputed clients from different industrial domains. Our exclusive tailor-made Purchase Order 850 EDI solutions will match a trader’s requirements.
We check the compliance of our solutions before integrating it into the ERP system used by the clients. Our prime motive is to provide a unique EDI platform to manage orders and provide transparency in supply chain management. Choose us for a industry-specific PO 850 EDI integration service and enjoy our relentless support to make your business flourish.