- Cogential IT Services was established by a group of EDI specialists with extensive multi-industry experienced Wayfair EDI solution . Our Wayfair solution is flexible and can meet the needs of any business, from a small startup to a large, global corporation.
- You can choose from a variety of options to connect with Wayfair – VAN/communications only, standalone Web EDI, or integrated Cloud EDI. We can supplement or be your complete EDI department.
- Our EDI VAN and servers are fast and secure, with 99.99% uptime. We have round-the-clock operations staff to monitor and ensure that everything is running smoothly with your Wayfair EDI program.
- There’s no software to install. You can use our cloud-based solutions process and monitor your Wayfair EDI transactions. All you need is a computer with a browser and an internet connection.
EDI documents are communicated through a transmission method called FTP. The following EDI document types and labels are mandatory by Wayfair and have been fully tested by CovalentWorks for exact compliance with Wayfair’s EDI specifications.
- Wayfair EDI
- Wayfair EDI Requirements
- 810 Invoice
- 846 Inventory Inquiry/Advice
- 850 Purchase Order
- 855 Purchase Order Response
- 856 Shipment Notice/Manifest
- 869 Order Status Inquiry
- 870 Order Status Report
- 997 Acknowledgement
- Branded packing slips for drop shipments
- GS1-128 (UCC 128) labels
Wayfair uses these label types when purchase orders are filled Carton Only - Marked For Store number Carton Only - without Marked For Store number The ASN (Advance Shipping Notice) will contain comprehensive information about the packing of the products that are being sent to Wayfair and as well as transportation information. For example, the weight, cube size, tracking number, Bill of Lading number, carrier reference number, date, ship from country code and freight code will be included in addition to data that comes from the purchase order.Wayfair uses the SOPI format for ASN’s. An SOPI (Shipment, Order, Pack (carton) and Item) ASN is also known as “Pick and Pack” because more than one type of item can be picked from the supplier’s shelves and packed into the same carton. Wayfair uses several variations of SOPI ASN’s. Here are some examples Small parcel shipments, DS shipment LTL shipments for stocking orders with shipment tracking number Warehouse shipment